Yes , I admit many kind of guys I've met through all these months . Macam macam kerenah yang I jumpe . But , most of them , just anggap girls are for fun , tak pernah nak ambil serious pun . I just nak berkawan dengan all of them . Thats all . I never meant to make them as my boyfriend either . Just a friend not more than that .
But , YOU the one that I have met , the one that always wanted me to smile for you and dont even want me to feel the sadness are very special to me .
There is one time where I dont know whether I can love you as much I love my guy before . But , I am afraid to loose you . That is so , I am trying all my effort to give you happiness .
Then , I realize . Your love is not for me , never meant for me . We are just friends and we are good as a friends only . And after a while , I also realize what is inside my heart . I cant open my heart to any guy out there . I dont know I just cant . And so do you , I dont think , I can love you anymore . I just want us to be part of me as my friend , not as someone that I'd want to share my entire life with .
He's never yours .Yes , I know . I am sorry that , some time my heart just feel empty and need someone to fill the emptiness and I was pleading you to fill that . I am truly sorry .
Now ,
My heart was missing you .
and trust me , that missing you thing was meant only for you . YOU , my friend . The one that , make me special again . One that make me finally know that there is someone that care for my happiness .
Thank you so much for being my star .
I'll pray for your happiness and so do that you'll meet someone that will appreciate your love .
And awwaaaaakkkk .....
Promise that I'll be your star no matter with whom you are with , okayh :)
Eventhough my heart was affected by the hurt and love thingy , but I am thanking GOD , for giving me the chance to see the love that HE gave to me for all these years .
Thank you , ALLAH .







No comments:
Post a Comment