Tehee , awak awak , nanti baca tau . Kita buat nih special just for you . Try to be like what I needed yahh .
Awwaakk , awwaakkk , try your best to be a good imam yah . It was my dream to have a guy that , perform his solah perfectly and can recite doa and and be a good son to both of your parents . I want you to be a very good father for my children in the future . Can guide me to a right path . And and , hormat both of my parents .
Awak awak , thank you very much for taking a very good care of me . Sorry for making you worried for I am sick for the past days . And yet , I'd promised to you that , I'll take care of myself right ? So , dont worry too much yah . I'll be fine , as long as I got you in my heart .
Awak awak , what is past , let it be the past . Kita tak payah ungkit lagi aek . Just let go all the bitter of the past , learn from it and try to improve it at the future . Now , I am with you . It is more than enough for me . For me to share my happiness whenever I feel happy , and I want only you that can comfort me no matter what , when I was crying . That is LOVE to me . I dont need other stuff than you caring and sweetness . I will try my best to just what you want , to be good to you . I'll try my best for not hurting you .
Ngee , Awaakk , kita suka sangat bila awak wish kita good morning and and jugak good night wish jugaakkk . Hee , that is very sweet . Macam bila awak bangun pagi , I'll be in your mind and and , when you got to sleep , you'll think of me . Hee , I would love to have tones of good morning wishes rather than a simple text message .
Hee , suka sangat bila awak jeless . Ngee , awak kita sayang awak sorang jerk , tak nak sayang orang lain . Only you in my heart . And please stay still in there , will you ? Hee , awaakkk kita dah tak message sape sape , instead only you . And kan kan , kita tak fikir lagi about that monkey , but all days , I was thinking about you .
We both hurt , and so , I am giving half of my broken heart to be part of your another half broken heart . And hopefully you're different from others , cause I cant afford myself getting hurt again .
Ohh , I think I already find that man . That is YOU . Saranghaeyo , kamen rider .















No comments:
Post a Comment