Tak tahu , marah sangat on what reasons . Just kind of feel macam nak jerit kuat kuat and ketuk kepala dekat dinding biar tak ingat pasal ape I asek mengamuk jerk .
I think , this was the 3rd time , I was like cursing like ape entah . And macam nak hempas ssemua nya .
Everyone macam tak paham the situation Im in . Am I was the one yang bersalah ?
Okayh , I was rude . Saya minta maaf sekuat hati .
I nak rasa dihargai . Tak cukup ke , dengan semua yang I buat , huh ? I'd do what you told me to . But , macam semua yang I buat tuh , just none . Kosong jerk . Macam tak buat pape langsung . Macam goyang kaki jerk all the time .
Just nak memberontak , cause I am a teenager . I have heart , and my patient have some limit . Sometimes , I just cant stand what you've said , but I told myself to be calm , and silent . Well , sometime it works , but sometime it does not .
Sorry for my rudeness to you . Yess ! I am truly sorry . Deep from my heart , I feel sorry for what I've done .
I was in a time where need a person like you to understands me . I might not show what I've been through , cause I dont feel like want to talk to you , or anybody else . I just need you to understands me . The situation I'm in .
Honestly , I am not the 1 who'd like to make people feel bad about myself , especially a person like you . I bukan buat just to show my rudeness , to show that I am the big 1 . No ! I am not the 1 , just understand me .
Understanding is what I want . I dont want more . I have heart too .
Was it so hard to understand me ? You've understand HIM , andd HER .
But , not me .
Yyeesss ! I am heartbroken right now . Totally !!
I might getting older than HIM or HER . But sometimes , I need a time where I have to be a person who is younger than my age .
HIM and HER cried . Andd me too .
Salah ke I untuk menangis ? Even for something yang benda remeh ? It might be simple for you , but it takes time for me to cure that SIMPLE things .
Maaf kerana terlalu kurang ajar dan juga maafkan saya kerana menangis . Ohh , I forgot already , you dont see my tears .







No comments:
Post a Comment