The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

The dotted line .

The time I woke up in the morning , I'd just realized that starting from today , my whole life will be changing . I just stood by the edge of my bed , deeply in my heart there was a heavily raining . But , my tears wont fall . My tongue just stuck , and out of no where , I had just said that

I hate you , but I am going to miss you .
I just feel empty . I cant hardly tell people whats inside my heart and my head . It just fill with a very very very long dotted lines .

Perhaps , it was waiting for someone to tell me what is wrong with my heart .

And , the other me was having a deeply thought of ...

Saying how I was sorry for making him fall for me . For making him believe that I am gonna make him happy .
I am truly deeply sorry .

Kau tak pernah rasa bahagia dengan aku . Itu aku dapat rasa . Tapi aku hanya mampu tersenyum dan berdoa yang suatu hari nanti aku mampu buat kau tersenyum bahagia , mampu buat kau berasa gembira having me besides you . Mungkin , disebabkan aku terlalu lama tak merasai tentang ada nya teman yang istimewa di sisi aku , aku jadi lupa tentang membahagiakan kau , aku jadi lupa bagaimana membuat kau lupa semuanya tentang dia . Aku terlalu mementingkan diri sendiri kerana aku ingin AKU sahaja . Yeah , hanya AKU yang merasa bahagia , sehingga aku lupa tentang kesedihan kau . Maafkan aku atas kebodohan diri aku ini .

Aku hanya mampu melepaskan kau pergi . Selamat tinggal sayang ku . Mungkin ini kali terakhir aku mencintai seorang lelaki . Terima kasih kerana berjaya membuat kan aku senyum sendirian , walau hanya sekejap , tetapi sungguh aku merasa bahagia . Dan terima kasih juga kerana kau menjadi orang yang terkahir aku menyayangi dengan seluruh hati .


Selamat tinggal , my incredible hulk .


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail