Hhm , tak ada lah yang join my segment :( well , a bit dissappointed , its all right , perhaps nanti nanti ada lah kan .
Since that , zatie nak jadi orang first lah join this segment :)
I dont know why , I just love this picture soo soo much .
Here are some of my answer .
- Tell us your full name and your age .
- I was given by my parents as , Izzati bt Ismail . Tak ada nur , siti , nurul , putri and so on okayyh . I was proudly to announce that I am already 20 years old !
- Where are you from ?
- Hhm , I was born at Kuala Lumpur , but since our family kept on moving here and there , many place I've been . But , now my current place and will forever in here , is Seremban .
- Describe briefly about yourself .
- I'd preferred people to call me zatie . I dont love to talk harsh to people around me , okayh for yang kureng jerk lah kan . Tehee . Kadang I akan sedih , tapi selalunya I happy . Just love to make people laugh , it was my plessure making them to smile and laugh . Ohh ohh , zatie sangat sangat sangat passion with red colour ohh . Cause bila zatie pakai kan , zatie rasa cantik :D Tehee .
- What makes you , YOU ? In other words perhaps your strength , apa yang akan people around you recognize that it was you . Tell us more about it .
- Zatie suka sangat senyum :) Yeah , that was my strength . Masa high school dulu , my friends selalu tengok zatie senyum . Tehee , dorang cakap kan , if anythings happen kan , smile was the first thing yang zatie akan buat .
- Ohh ohh , its a secret hah . Dont tell everyone about this okayh . I suka menjaga hati orang . Especially my friends . Taking care of their feelings and also their hearts was my job . Zatie tak suka bergaduh or marah marah . Nanti nampak macam orang tua . Hehe . Yeah , sometime it will be my weakness , and also my strength jugak . Well , I guess that makes me , Izzati Ismail .
- Describe yourself in one word .
- CUTE :)
- My opinion about this segment was awesome ! Hee , kau yang buat memang lah awesome kan ?? Haha , zatie just nak kenal rapat my dearest kawan kawan blogger jerk . Hope banyak lah kan yang join :)
So , zatie nak tag semua orang yang read about this :)







1 comment:
Ehhh mcm best je! Nk join! But nanti tauu. Sbb skrg ni takde mse, hehe. Thnks fr tagging (eh yeke sy di-tag?) Tehehe. Nice segment!
Post a Comment