Assalamualaikum . Lamanya I tak blog kan ? Tetiba rasa janggal pulak , nak menaip . Tehee .
Ohh , before that . I think , I like to call myself as Zatie . Okayh , maybe ada yang pandang senget senget dekat I , cause Im using I as to call myself . But , that’s all right . I think , I can change it . I’d prefer to call myself zatie . Maybe , ada certain I call myself as I kan . Hope , my fellows readers wouldn’t mind .
Rasanya , dah seminggu lebih zatie duduk dekat Jengka nih . Well , syukur Alhamdulillah , masih hidup lagi . Haha . Eyh , I’m used to live in Jengka okayh . Even , tak banyak shopping mall and other entertainment , I am totally fine with it . And plus jugak , sangat syukur duduk sini . Cause , tak banyak duit keluar nak pergi shopping . Haha , duduk lah ontok ontok dekat Jengka nih kan .
Eyh , even Jengka nih , maybe ada yang tak pernah perasan dalam map Malaysia , or maybe buat buat tak perasan , cause way too deep in the woods kan . But , it is fun tau duduk dekat sini . Nyaman jerk selalu . Lebih kurang duduk dekat kampong lah kan . Just , dekat kampong , bangun pagi , dengar bunyik burung , bunyik lembu and so on . But , dekat Jengka nih , bangun pagi dengar orang tengah rebut nak mandi , orang tengah siap siap nak pergi kelas dengan bunyi tup tap tup tap , bunyik tapak kasut tumit tinggi die 3 inci tuh . Haha .
Ohh , ohh dekat Jengka ada pasar tau . Haha , our greatest shopping complex . Great tau . Sebab kan , shopping complex nih kan , just bukak on Saturday jerk , hari lain harap maaf , tutup yerk . Haa . power kan . Ada ke , shopping complex dekat tempat lain bukak satu hari jerk ? Tak ada kan . Hah , told yaa !!
Hhm , I pernah doa sangat sangat tau , bila dah ada dekat Jengka nih , bila bukak jerk a new semester , I really really wish that , I will never ever meet him . Even just a glimpse of my eyes . Even dari jauh , I don’t want it to be happened .
But , it never worked . Just before the start of my new semester , he came to my life . Not for coming back to me . Cause he wont and he will not contact people just to know how was the people are doing . Yep , I really know him . Since that day , I shit a lot . Hey , he is using me !! I know I realized that , but I let myself used by him .
I was just trying to not get involve with him anymore . He is my worst nightmare . I am tired of dreaming about this nightmare . I have to end this .
That is so , I was acting differently . I am not me anymore . I just cant be me anymore . I am tired of being soo nice to people that I don’t even know his or her name , but at the end , they were fucking stabbing me from behind . I know , it is nice to be like that , but for whom that make my heart broke into pieces ?? Hell no , Im going to be just nice to him or her . Smiling like nothings was happened between you and me . Ohh , that is hypocrite yah .
We are totally strangers . Bila jalan sebelah dia , I was acting like he is nobody to me . Yep , langsung tak pandang . Like I care what are you going to think about me ?!
Hey , you . Just live your life yah . Just be happy . Don’t fucking break the girls heart just like what you did to me . Girls had 1 heart , not two or three . Once it was broken , there will be no heart can replace the old one . And , guess what we’d do ? WE HATE !!







No comments:
Post a Comment