The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

The year book of 2010 .

Assalamualaikum . Lama nya I tak menaip . Tehee . Sekarang pon dah nak masuk tahun baru . yes , 2011 . 


Hhm , for this last day of this year , just nak story a little bit of my bad and good memories for the year of 2010 .


Many things happened during this year . When it comes to the happiness , I really hope that , I akan dapat dengan dia . I feel soo much happiness on the few months of the year . Having him in my life , makes my life merrier than ever . Every days and nights , I pray that me and him , will be together till the very end of my life .


Bila I dengan dia , I can see what is going to be happening in my life in the future . Then , my family got the crisis . Crisis yang tak pernah kami lalui , yang tak pernah terfikir pon , akan terjadi . Well , it was God job . Kami diuji . But , we manage to recover it . Allah akan uji hambaNya , setimpal dengan apa yang terdaya jerk . Allah tak akan , uji hambaNya untuk saje saje , mesti ada hikmah di sebalik apa yang berlaku . 


But , for the year of 2010 , was the blast . Pointer I turun . Bukan turun sikit , nih mendadak gila . Main banyak sangat and plus belajar main main , so you've got your rewards on what you had done right ? Then , the divorce . Sangat menguji keimanan I , and juga jiwa dan raga I semua nya hancur lebur . I really felt that a big and giant rock was falling towards me . That time , hanya Tuhan jerk tahu what was my feeling . My life was ruined . I jatuh , sangat jatuh .


With the help of my dearest kawan , and family . I managed to get up , and move on . Okayh , maybe tak semua nya , but I finally to give whats the best for me and my family . I managed to make my pointer higher . Even , agak kecewa cause tak dapat dekan , but I boleh kekal kan , the 3 pointer . Alhamdulillah .


So , over this year , many things had happened . And it sangat lah menampar diri ini . I cried and laugh through the year . But , rasa nya kan I banyak menangis from ketawa . Hee .



Goodbye 2010 



Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

suke care zati lilit tudung dlm pic bwh skali ni. ^^ suke10000x hehe

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail