The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

What should I do ?

Susahnya macam nih . 
Guys help me please , please . I want the answer . What should I do ?


A few months a go , I met this guy . We are being friends for a long time . Then , after the divorce , we decided to be partner . We are texting like crazy . Yes , I do hope that we can be for a longer time . I am trying my best to be just like what he want . I treated him right , just like my boy . We are loving each other . But , he just afraid to admit that we were really coupling . Urgh , I just dont know . Dont know apa yang kurang . Dia just cakap yang he is afraid that if he couldnt make our relationship last longer , I would definitely blame him for everything , for not making up all of his promises to myself . He dont want me to hate him . Now , its have been a few weeks . Dia tak text I langsung , nor replying my text . Apa salah I dekat dia pon , I tak tahu . I salah cakap ke ? I pon tak tahu . 


Now , I sendiri tak tahu apa yang patut I buat . I just say a farewell to him . I tak nak kacau dia lagi . Betul kan apa yang I buat . Tak apa , I just tahan hati missing him so badly . Just let the time heal it , kan ? He is fine , right . 

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail