The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Saya rasa saya dah tak tahan .

You , I've waited loong enough . I dont know whether I should wait for you or just walk away .
I just dont have no idea waht I should do . Sometime I give up . Sangat sangat give up . I macam rasa , again , I dimainkan lagi with a person named guy .


You , I rasa you dont really love me , kan ? Urgh , I shouldnt know it from the beginning .


Fine , I think I akan cuba as hard as I can to not disturbing you again . I'll go awayy , far far awayy from you . Bye .
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

2 comments:

hannafauzann said...

dear . sometimes lelaki ni syg kat kita tapi dia taknak bagitau . dia buat dont know je . the best thing nak tau dia syg dekat you atau tak is berbincang dengan dia ok . :)

izzati ismail said...

Yeah , that is why . Nak ajak bincang pon mcm better just leave it alone .

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail