You macam nak balas dendam dekat I . You make me love you , then you just walk away from my life , huh ? Is that soo simple for you ? For God sake , is this how you'd life , dear ? Making the girls heart break ? Bila agak rasa bosan , then just diam kan diri , and pergi macam tuh ? Ohh , really wish that one day , you'll know how is it feel .
Seriously , I tak tahu apa salah I dekat you lah . Sampai kan kena macam nih ? Hhm , is that what you want right ? Fine , I dah tak kacau you lagi . Its hard , but I'll try . Its hurt , but thats all right , just keep it that way . Broken to pieces , yah .
Well , I was hoping you'll find your BABY . Ohh , tak apa , you tak payah susah nak text I , okeyh . Just forget all the promises you've made , yah . Ohh , next time dont promise to any girl , if you have the thought of leaving her .







No comments:
Post a Comment