The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Lets stop child abuse !!

Assalamualaikum . How are you today ? By the way , hari nih , I just nak share some of the information for all af you . It is very important for us to know about this . 


Nowadays , dekat dalam news selalu keluar about child abuse kan ? Ada yang kena rotan lah , kena pukul dengan benda denda lah . Sangat kesian dekat dorang . Ada tuh pulak kan , yang baru baby tau , dah kena dera , kena cubit . Sangat tak berperikemanusiaan .


Where are the humanity ?? Child are born to be loved , to be take care of , to be teach of . Bukan untuk melepaskan kemarahan . And plus , dorang masih kecil lagi . Hey , even animals knows to love their babies tau .


Setahu I lah kan , child abuse nih ada dua categories nya . One is physical and the other is mentally . Physically , maybe kita boleh lah tengok , badan badan dorang teruk di kerjakan , di pukul macam tak ada humanity langsung . But , I think , the mentally abuse are way more critical . Mentally abuse , nih macam these child nih kan , kena torche teruk teruk . Or maybe kan , dorang kena maki maki or yang melibatkan pemikiran dan emosi mereka terganggu . 


Well , it was from my point of view . But , dekat dalam website UNICEF , macam macam info yang boleh kita dapat about the child abuse . Based on UNICEF jugak , an average of 7 children was abuse everyday on 2009 , and the number are increasingg !! Hhmph , mana lah hilang nya sifat kemanusiaan kita kan ?


Uaa

So , I am here nak ajak to my dearie followers and readers jugak to support this campaign . Campaign yang totally want this child abuse to be stop , so that children can live their live happily . Maybe kita tak boleh lah nak hukum that abuser kan , but if we are supporting this campaign , siapa tahu , some day , the person who are guilty to such things to children are being punish for what he/she had done to our youngster .


For more information , you just can click the picture above .


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

1 comment:

Puteri Iqa Izyan said...

sokong sgt kempen nih!
goodluck dear ;)

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail