The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Kontest Blog Terkemas .

Assalamualaikum . Hee , tetiba kan ada mood nak update bloggie banyak banyak :) Tak tahu nak story pasal ape , but for the time being , just got tag from my dearest atul . She is sangat rajin update blog dia tau . And jugak , tag I . Love you sayang ! Awww !!! 



Hanna and her friend , ada buat this contest . Well , its about whos blog yang terkemas :) Just nak show her my support for helping me with my bloggie . Tak apa , if tak menang , cause I tahu banyak sangat blog yang lawa lawa and kemas dari I . Hee , tacing sungguh minah  nih . Haha . Eyh , come and join this contest yah :) If nak tahu more about this contest , just click the picture above .

So , for this contest , kena tag 3 orang . So , I nak tag :





Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail