The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Edit foto contest .


Assalamualaikum . Hee . Saya nak join contest , just follow this cute girl , then terus follow . Hik hik . Sangat somel kan die . 

Okeyh , this contest is mainly about editing picture lah kan . Just put the original picture , and picture yang telah kamu edit kan . 

So , for this contest , I nak letak this picture .


Setelah memerah otak how to edit this things , jadik lah cenggini :)

 Kkkiiee , seriously , I rasa comel lah . Haha . Ohh , by the way , for whom nak join this contest , sila tekan kuat kuat dekat this edit foto contest link . There , boleh lah tahu the terms and condition :)


Ohh , but before that , nak kena tag four of my readers , hhm , kena tag orang yang suka join contest :) So , I tag 




Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

4 comments:

Qaseh Dalia said...

Salam singgah dear....nice edit...hehe thanx join n gud luck dear...

izzati ismail said...

Thank you :)

Afifah Naziha said...

nice(^^).

jerawat?bukan halangan!hehe

izzati ismail said...

Haha , of course :)

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail