The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Not him .

I think , people misunderstood me . In my latest entry , I ada cakap about HIM , calling me . But , bukan Mohdfariqmansor .


Rasanya , kiamat dunia nih , die send me a text . Haha . Bukan nak cakap apa , I kenal siapa die .


Cause , when I'm with him , for the 2 or 3 month being with him , die langsung tak layan other girls . Even kawan die message pon die tak balas , apa tah lagi sending a message to them kan . So , nih pon die dengan that girl , so I assumed that he might the same , as HIM yang I kenal die dulu . But , after that , he continued with his attitude . Weird , huh ? Yes , that was him . Mohdfariqmansor , yang saya kenali selama 10 bulan . But , I was hoping that bila die dengan that girl , die tak macam I dengan dia dulu . I hope that die dengan that girl , lama lama , and also he'd be happy being with her .


Well , HIM yang I cakap nih , I kenal dia dekat Myspace . Hhmph , sayang , its all right kan , if I just story sikit about how we met ? Hope you dont mind .


Yes , I met him dekat Myspace , kami just suka tukar tukar comment dekat Myspace . Die comment my picture , then I did that too . Sweet , I suka sangat . Ada one day , die cakap die ada perlawanan DOTA . And nak I doakan die menang . Haha , sangat tergelak I that time , but he seems often lah jugak . Cute sangat .


Then , came Fariq in to my life . I pon jarang online my Myspace . Die pon busy with his assignment all that thing lah kan . So , kami pon loss contact . And plus , I takot terkantoi with Fariq . Sangat menjaga hati Fariq that time , but what I get ?? Fikir sendiri , please .


Then , after the divorced tuh , I start contacting with him . Ohh , die pon dah broke up with his Girlfriend . And die sangat lama dengan GF die . Starting that time , after die balik kerja , it is compulsory for him , texting dengan I .


Short of the story , I do feel comfortable with him . And so do him . Since the spill out of everything inside his heart to me , I decided to be his . Not officially , but we pretend to . That the saddest part .




But , we do happy being this way .
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail