The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

I know .

Saya tahu , saya bukan lah yang terbaik , bukan lah seperti yang awak inginkan untuk menjadi peneman awak .


Saya tahu , saya tidak seperti girl yang lain , yang selalu dress up cute , that some time make you feel great having her in your life .


But , saya nak sangat awak tahu yang , saya ikhlas sayang kan awak , and I want to be part of your life . Just gave me the chance to feel the love . Just gave me the prove that you are really in love with myself , like what you told me , a month before .


But , now that I tried very very hard to make me love you , and yes , I slowly did that . You suddenly disappear . What did I do wrong ??


Hhm , I think I know , that what you did just want me to feel the happiness from you , since I've been feeling the sadness from him .


Thank you for giving me that , sayang .




Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail