The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Hope it is the last one .

Yeah , I really really want to end this . I really really want to stop thinking about him again . I think these few days , I'd suffered a lot . Hhm , some of the time I got myself thinking , why must guy loves to make me hurt ? Did I do wrong to you , huh ? Salahkah diri ini menyayangi dan mencintai diri anda ? Haha . Ayat sikit aek . Was it consider as a sin , huh ?


I am getting tired of always searching what was my mistakes . Well , now I am telling you guys , who's to blame of .


Syazwan Anuar , you said that you love me . For the second time , a guy approache me by saying that . I love you , why cant you realise that . Hhm , mianhae for not realising it for the beginning . As you know that , my heart was broken because of the divorce . I tahu yang you selalu text I , you akan tanya I , as if I tak makan , you marah gegila , you treat me like I was your girl . I do realise that honey . But , I am afraid to admit the feeling , cause in my head I had the thought , that you must layan I macam tuh , because it was the real you . Treating everyone else as nice as you can .


Then , one day , you prove to me that , my thought isnt wrong at all . You memang sayang I . Yep , that was you yang cakap macam tuh dekat I kan ? 


Since that day , I've tried myself to love you . I tried not to hurt you . I tried to make you happy . And you did that too , right ? Thank you for that , sayang .


Hhm , soo soo many times , we will faught for things yang remeh kan ? But , we managed to recover it all . We just forget all the things yang kita gaduh .


Then , one day I asked you , am I really your girl ? Instead of getting the yes answer , you just cakap , I akan sentiasa ada untuk you , if you perlukan I . I akan sentiasa jadi your baby , evethough , I dah jumpa someone that really suit me for who I am . I sangat marah that time . Seems like , you macam main main kan I . Then , siapa I untuk you ? What was the proved you cakap you sayang I ? But , I takut that all the question , I might lost you . So , I just senyap . I takut you tinggal kan I .


Sekarang you betul betul tinggal kan I . You senyap for these past days . I tak tahu apa salah I . Did you know how much I risau dekat you ? 


Sayang , I dah penat . Sorry , I just cant wait for you any longer . Please , dont remain silent if I really meant for you . I tak sanggup lah macam nih . Apa yang I should do ?


Too many of my updates are for you . Dont you realise that ? 


I cant barely putting all the sadness inside my blog lagi . I want happiness in my life . A pat month , I thought that you might give me back my happiness , but it not for a longer time , kan ? Tak apa sayang , I really appreciate all the things we chat , we argue about . And thank you soo much for making me feel th warmth of your caringness .


Sayang , I hope this is the last time , I'd talk about you . I am finish , now .




Saranghaeyo 

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail