Did , you know that I've been counting the days , since the divorce ?
On the month of September , on the day that we are suppose to celebrate your birthday . Yes ! Your birthday . You left me , without knowing what was the problem , without knowing who's fault is this . Ohh , yess !! I was having the thought that you might be joking at me . But , in spite of me getting the yes answer , you just kept on apologizing to myself .
For the past two months , I've been living alone . Without you in my life . Some of the time , I've been blaming myself for accepting you to be my partner for life ! Yes , for LIFE . Then , there was the time that , I kept on smiling , remembering all those sweet memories of me and you and plus the promises we both made . Some of the time , I cried all night , ALONE . Yeah , all alone . Without everyone knowing that I hide my tears , with my BIG SMILE .
Hhm , now it was November . Three months I live like a stranger . I act like we dont know each other . I'd chose this , cause I'd prefer this way . I'd prefer crying all night with those memories kept on rewind back forward . I'd prefer wondering how are you doing , havent you eat , and how was your life . I'd prefer asking everyone about your condition . Then , asking it yourself , then got to know that you are happy with your life , that you dah makan with her by your side , that hearing you said that YOU ARE MISSING ME ALL THE TIME .
Yes , every night how my heart wanting texting you , saying how much I miss you . But , what I can do is , I just hold my phone tight , without sending all those messages . Then , cried to sleep .
Hey , did you know that ?? Ohh , yes . You are getting well right ? So , no need to worrying about me now . Is that the answer , sayang ?
Hhm , it is all right . My heart was made for you to break it . Yep , into million pieces .
Every day , I woke up from bad , how I wish that on that day , I'll find a person who wont break my heart , and never ever leave me .
Here a prayer for the player like you .
Dear God , do guide him to the truth path . And , let him know how does it feel to be left by someone who'd you love the most . Dear God , please .







No comments:
Post a Comment