The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Hey , lets change the name .

Just watched a Korean movie . Tajuknya , Love Concerto .


Well , just teringat one of the script that the actress cakap .


She change her name with her very very loved friends . This is so that die akan sentiasa ingat that person , and so that her best best friend jugak . So , since they were kids , they change their name . Okeyh , that is soo soo sweet .


Kawan , jom tukar nama . Nanti kita akan saling ingat mengingati :)
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail