The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Does my patient worth ?

Maaf kerana lambat buat entry . Have a really nice trip tadi . Thank you ayah 


Does my patient worth of what I've been waiting for ? For the past few days , I've waited for him . I tak text siape siapa pon . Even I tak nak text sesiapa , but him . And to recover back my rindu dekat dia , I buat sangat banyak entry about him . Dont you realise that , honey ? Urgh , really hope that you are reading all my entry . Semua nya about you .


Mianhae sayang . Tetiba I terfikir , apa yang buat selama nih , berbaloi ke ? Berbaloi ke , atas semua yang I buat nih ? Berbaloi ke , all the time I've been worrying about you ? Berbaloi ke , I keep on thinking about you ? Berbaloi ke , I dream about you and me being happy together ?


Yes , kadang I terfikir . Even I sendiri tak nak fikir , but my head kept on thinking about it .


Are you truthfully love me , sayang ? Am I always in your mind ? Are you with other girls , bila you tak text I ? You betol ke sayang I ? Boleh ke I percaya ?


Does my words , hurting you ? Sorry .


Honestly , kadang I rasa macam , you are just play with me . You are no serious in things like this . But , some of the time , I rasa macam , you are truthfully loving me . You sayang I , but you are afraid to admit , afraid that same thing might be happening like your past . And you tak nak I benci you if we have to break .


Dear Bloggie ♥ , really hope that you can give me answer to all my questions .


Just my luahan hati , sayang . Sorry if it hurts you .


I know it sounds silly , but almost every night I read all your text message . Kind of macam lullaby for me lah .


Ingat tak , masa you tanye I , about my feeling towards you ? That time , I just jawap yang I tak tahu kan , I just nak you ada dekat dengan I , I nak you text I selalu . Thats my feeling towards you , that time . Ohh I wish I boleh jawap balik . I nak cakap , I sayang you sangat , that I really want you ada dekat dengan I , I nak you selalu gaduh dengan I , I nak you yang ajuk ajuk cakap I , and and I nak you yang I share the sweetest moment ever .


I hope you feel that too , honey . I know , we both have the past . But , sayang people can change right ? I might not be as perfect as you nak . I might tak macam your ex . But , I am me , and I akan cuba buat you happy . About the past , just forget it , and hope we can make it as together .


Ingat tak , you pernah cakap yang , you sangat susah nak sayang orang , but once you dah sayang , you memang akan sayang that person gegila . Is that true ? Now that you are saying , you sayang I . Am I that person , yang you akan sayang gegila ?? Ohh what was I thinking ??


You , I really want to be with you . Eventhough you had the past , I know to handle it . Just remember one thing , I'll be by your side . Please , dont leave me .


Ohh I wish you can read this , cause some time , I just cant speak it out loud , just through this bloggie , I boleh speak whats on my mind .


My dear sayang , I hope you are thinking about me . And I really hope that we can be together for real , not until I met my perfect guy that suit me . I want it to be forever . Its all right to be afraid , cause I am afraid too . But , I hope we can still trying .


Ohh for God sake , I memang fikir macam macam , bila you tak text I . I fikir yang you might keluar dengan other girls , you dah jumpa someone else . You akan tinggal kan I . Sorry . But , you tak kan ? You wont leave me right ? You , I sayang you 
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail