The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Boleh saya senyum sekarang ?


Boleh kan ? Yesterday , I have been thinking soo hard . Then , I decided to move on . I dah tak nak kacau you lagi . I nak pergi jauh jauh from you . So that , you tak payah nak text I lagi . You tahu tak , I've been thinking nak buang you punye number , so that I tak akan kacau you lagi . But , I just cant do that . And and , I nak sangat hear your voice . Rindu sangat sangat .


Then , just now , you called I . Ohh , you know what , I am able to smile as big as I can . Hehe . Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you !


Now , I have the faith on waiting for your message :)




Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail