The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Saya tak suka lah !!

Okeh , sory . I did that again .

Mianhae . Please jangan rasa give up dengan saya lagi . Saya masih perlukan kekuatan dan nasihat from all of you .

Sorry that I still cant forget him . That I hurt myself again again . Just to make me cry , and just that I remembering him . And , everything I do , it was closely related to him . I hate being this , trust me , my dear friend . I didnt do it on purpose , it just did . I tried very hard to not think it too much , but I just cant . My heart and mind are all his .

I know , it just a waste of my time , thinking about someone that you'd know , he never ever did that to you . Ever again . But the fact that the more I hate him , the more my heart kept wanting him . Is the truth .

Urgh ! I hate being like this . Sometime , seeing someone else being with the person whim she or he loves make me remembering him . Then , it all started again and again . I just cant stop it .

Why I have to hurt myself , just to make all the memories being erased ??

This one whole day , everything that I do , mesti ada jerk teringat pasal die .

Saya sangat tak suke berkeadaan sebegini . Sampai bila saya nak jadi macam nih ? Saya dah tak sanggup nak macam nih lagi . Everyday macam nih , saya rasa sangat sakit . Sangat sangat sakit .

Only this blog and also my friend that can make me happy again . Yes , eventhough tak macam dulu , but please . Accept me as I am . I might changing . And I hate the fact that I am changing for the worse not for the good one . Then , I really need all the support from kawan kawan . Jangan jauhkan diri from me . Please be by my side . 
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail