The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

My heart was still grieving

Sayang , it was very tough for me to say Goodbye to you .
It was very unexpected things to be happening in this love .
I've never thought the love you shown for me , just ended .

A song for you . I hope you are reading this .



The lyrics mean soo much to me . And it reflected me as well . But , not for you . You seems like not upset about what had happened . Shame on me , cause I get fooled easily by you .

I can honestly say you've been on my mind 
Since I woke up today
I look at your photograph all the time .
These memories come back to life .
And I dont mind .
I remember when we kissed 
I still feel it on my lips
The time that you danced with me 
With no music playing
But I remember all those simple things
I remember till I cry
But the one thing I wish I forget
The memory I wanna forget
is GOODBYE

I woke up this morning and played a song
And throwing my tears , I sang along
I picked up the phone and then put it down
Cause I know I'm wasting my time
But I dont mind

I remember when we kissed 
I still feel it on my lips
The time that you danced with me 
With no music playing
But I remember all those simple things
I remember till I cry
But the one thing I wish I forget
The memory I wanna forget

Suddenly my cell phone blowing up
With your ringtone
I hesitate but answer it any way
You sound so alone
And Im surprised to hear you saying

You remember when we kissed 
You still feel it on your lips
The time that you dance with me 
When no music playing

You remember the simple things
We talked till we cried
You said that your biggest regret
The one thing you wish I forget
Is saying Goodbye , saying Goodbye
GOODBYE



Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

1 comment:

Shew Sharif said...

dun be sad. love among human is really an "easy come easy go". be patient. Allah w u :)

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail