The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Forever yours :)

Sayang , I know ape yang you buat dekat I just dont want me to get hurt again .
But , sayang I am more hurt when you say that words to me . 

All my life , I've waited for your love to be mine .
When I get it , I tried as hard as I can to take a very good care of your love .

As I thought , my heart cant take it when it was the time for your love to be gone .

As everyone would say , life is a life .
Whatever it is , life must be continue .

Sayang , people do change .
But , my heart was hoping that your love will never be changing , still the same when the first time I met you .

And , so am I , my heart and my love are yours to keep it , safely .
Eventhough , it got many holes , but , my heart are yours .

Ohh , sayang , let me love you as much as I can .
And , let me wait for your love to be mine again .

SARANGHAE <3


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail