The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

new bloggie ❤

yes ! yes !
finally i dah buat a new bloggie for my business  

it was named tudungcantik ✿  
sangat sangat cantik
betol betol tak tipu punya lah !

tapi still kosong lagi.
but , insya Allah tomorrow i'll start updating all the information about our tudungs  

ohh ohh i dah call a few of my mom's kawan kawan
she made her own lycra tudung :)
got many designs jugak.
bukan plain jerk got all the corak corak

hey , dont worry insya Allah next week will be meeting her to discuss about the tudung and straight away i akan posted dkt my new bloggie tuh , oke.

hee thanks soo soo much to my mom  
 
just wait for the updating :)
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail