The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

keputusan yg sungguh menyayatkan hati

di sini izzati ismail ingin menyatakan kekecewaan yang melanda diri ini.
huh,huh,huh,

keciwa ohh,results yang i dpat sungguh lah tidak mgembirakan hati jiwa dan raga ini.

tersangat dissappointed with that results.

enough i am saying that pointer saya turun.

no need to know how much.

well thanks to fafai :)
sebab mensedapkan hati nih sebab my cgpa dah okie dah.

so for the next sem mest dapat 3pointer.
thats our promise!

andd also thanx to my mom jugak :)

thank you for the support ibu :)

promise yang for the next semester atie buat yang paling terbaik :)

INSYA ALLAH

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail