The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

saya minta maaf

dad,i am so sorry for breaking ur heart :(
i didnt meant to those things to you
sory,i cant break the silence between us.
i know,snce i get back from jengka,kita dh tak ckp2,tak burak2,andd ayah pon dah selalu tak tanya about me.
you know,i was waiting for you to askd me everythng.
eventho it is kind of annoying when u asked me very unpleasent question,but at least we had a father-daughter talk,rite?

atie tak bole terima yg ayah dh lain.
u're far more different than the old you.
you dont talk much
you dont jokes like the old days
you dont make people laugh more andd more these dayss
sory,ayah,i just cant fit in for all these changes
i know,i cant be a selfish
i know icant be a childish anymore
but my heart just cant take it.
im sorry,dad
i am soo soo sory

tp apa2 pon,

YOU'RE THE GREATEST DAD I'VE EVER HAD 
andd
I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH ;)

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail