The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

L.O.V.E

oke,seriously i got mad bila dengar lagu nih
SWEET,oke
look at the lyricss
aww!

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one i see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore

Love is all that i can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for you and me

aww!
sweet sesgaaatttttt ;D
suka lyric yg nh
LOVE WAS MADE FOR YOU AND ME
hehehehehe (:

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail