The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

admit it zatie

oke,saye mengaku!
SAYA RINDU AWAK
andd,i kept THINKING OF YOU
then,ths negatve thought was kept cme up from my mind
awk dh tak syg lg ke ?
awk dh ade gurl lain ke?
awk nak tingglkan saye?sorang2?
ouh,awk sori sbb hantar message2 mcm tuh
saye takot awk tinggalkan saye.
you wont rite?

then,when i heard your voice saying that
i was still your girl
and i will be in your heart for ever,
saye dh boleh senyum :)
besar besar saye senyum :D

thank you for the talk,syg
ouh,sory jugak sbb marah awk semalam

SAYA SAYANG AWK :)

andd, SAYA RINDU AWAK


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail