The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

When someone stole something that you love or someone that you care , you always had a negative thought about that person .

We call that person a jerk , sumpah sumpah die bagai . Well , that time pun kita memang tengah angin kan ??

Especially when , she stole the person that I love . On that time , rasa nak pergi dekat dia then , tarik tarik rambut die , marah die sampai puas . Okayhh , tipu jeee . Tak buat pun , cause ada lagi sense of humanity and keperempuanan that time . Haha .

Bila dah habes words that best describe die , kita start lah blaming ourselves . Asking to ourselves , finding a slightly bit of our weakness , why he dumped me ? Did I do something wrong ? Did we fought before this ?? Or or or , he did not receive any of my attention ?? Answer yang kita sendiri tak boleh nak jawap kan .

Then , we end up menangis malam malam sampai basah bantal . Esok bangun pagi , mata bengkak jeee . Muka muram jee always , never again put that sweet smile he used to love in my face .

Bila terserempak dengan dia , I ran . Dont even want to face him . Balik bilik jee , angin satu badan nampak die dengan that girl .

Well , almost a year and a half me being like that . Totally tak tahu , kenapa boleh hilang terus rasa untuk gembira , rasa nak senyum dekat orang selalu , rasa nak sengih malam malam sebab dapat message yang funny , eventho bukan from die .

But , finally I come to my sense .

People change , and so do love .

We cant hardly blame the person that stole someone that we love from us . Neither do him .

People change all the time . Depends on time or the situation . Sometime , we had to react on the situation itself .

Perhaps , his love for me just sampai that time jee . And perhaps she was the one who destinied to be with him .

And so , what will we do next ?

Dont give up in giving your life to someone whom you care the most . It can be anyone or anything . Love is endless . It never stop . And never stop to love person no matter how hard you are in the past . Take the past as your experience in knowing the world .

And for you my dear , sorry for all those things yang pernah zatie buat dekat awak . I know I put you in a very hard situation . Sekaranf niyh , you got her , someone that will always be by your side and will always care for you . I am happy to hear you can put your smile on your face , even it is not for me .
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail