The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Okehh aku stalk profile kauu. Sajaa nak tengok satt. Haihh, then nampak kau tukar relationship. Haiyyooo, dah tukar to its complicated kononn. You and her never been together pon lahh. Kau pon dah sedar ape die dah buat dkat kau but still, nak duduk bawah ketiak diee? Go on laahhh! Tak akan halang kau ponggg =.=

Aku dah mula lupa kan kau and aku rasa, aku tak perlukan kau lagi dalam hidup aku niyhh. Your love always make me worst. And the worst of all is kan, you never love me ponn. Ggrrr! Why waste your precious time with someone useless? Find others and live happily lah, boy!

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail