The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .
You gave me hope at the first place . And me , just believe what you've been saying to myself . I dont want to hate you . You've been so nice to me .

You make me hop into a situation where in the morning , I feel so special to you . I felt love from you .
But , when evening came . I was totally a different person to you .

Hunny dear , why you want me to your lover at the 1st place ? Why you want me to accept you as my partner ? Why ??

I thought I am going to feel your love . A guy's love AGAIN . Instead of that , I just feel the love you gave to her .

Maafkan air mata yang mengalir terlalu deras ketika ini .


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail