The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .
kadang kadang kita suruh orang tabah hadapi all of their problems and face it with smile on your face :) then, insya Allah all the problems can easliy be handle.

tapi,when kita are in their shoes
all the tabahs things gone.
and all the smiles that we should do are all gone because of the cried.

kadang kadang kita ingat kita sudah maafkan orang yang buat jahat kita.
and forget all the things then continue your life without thinking the hard thing we had.

tapi bila orang tuh datang balik ...

actually,our heart still cant accept that person.
eventho it was forgetten for the sake of our happiness.

i am sorry
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail